Freediving Glide Carbon monofin is the carbon version of WaterWay’s leading custom made – hand crafted monofin. The Glide monofin is one of the most advanced monofins in the world and a carbon blade makes it even lighter and more responsive. Great for depth and competitive freediving .
Freediving Glide Carbon monofin has revolutionary cast rubber foot pockets that enable optimal grip of the freedivers feet and the best possible energy transfer. The Glide monofin is used by the top freediving athletes like Goran Colak and world record holders.
Guide for choosing the right stiffness:
- Stiffness 1 – Extra soft – Weight under 45kg (~100 lbs).
- Stiffness 2 – Soft (Medium Soft) – Weight between 45~70 kg (100~155 lbs).
- Stiffness 3 – Medium – Weight between 70~90 kg (155~200 lbs).
- Stiffness 4 – Medium Hard – Weight between 90~115 kg (200~255 lbs).
- Stiffness 5 – Hard – Weight over 115kg (255 lbs).
Please, note that the guide is only a recommendation, and choosing the right stiffness is very individual. Since, it depends on athlete’s physical strength and muscles.
Total Monofin Weight: 2.9 kg ~3.3 kg (the weight depends on the footpockets size)