Freediving Glide monofin is WaterWay’s leading custom made – hand crafted monofin. The Glide monofin is one of the most advanced monofins in the world. Great for depth, DYN, competitive freediving .
Freediving Glide monofin comes with well-known rubber foot pockets that enable to perform proper and efficient kick. Freediving Glide monofin is used by the top freediving athletes and world record holders including Sara Campbell,William Trubridge, Dave Mullins, World record holder Goran Colak.
Guide for choosing the right stiffness:
- Stiffness 1 – Extra soft – Weight under 45kg (~100 lbs).
- Stiffness 2 – Soft (Medium Soft) – Weight between 45~70 kg (100~155 lbs).
- Stiffness 3 – Medium – Weight between 70~90 kg (155~200 lbs).
- Stiffness 4 – Medium Hard – Weight between 90~115 kg (200~255 lbs).
- Stiffness 5 – Hard – Weight over 115kg (255 lbs).
Please, note that the guide is only a recommendation, and choosing the right stiffness is very individual. Since, it depends on athlete’s physical strength and muscles.